Friday, July 2, 2010

Weathercock Fools

I'm going down to this sad little place, something in me that's crying out, madly desperate and sad. Overall I'm doing swimmingly fine. I've been off pills long enough that i've stopped feeling nauseous. I'm always in the sun when I can, and I'm taking real good care of me. That's not to say that things are all picture perfect. I know that I hurt copain last night - it hurts me too. It has to be. And in that respect it will not get easier.

I told the story again of the infamous work vaudeville that happened in May. Every time I tell it, it bites off a piece of me. Weathercock fools did that to me. Hopefully dogs will eat dogs.

I think that's where the sad part comes from. Also, I'm going through changes, I think. Like I grew 10 years older in 2, which is not nearly as bad as it sounds. Now reaching out to the real deal, seeing 40 around the corner (but not quite yet). HAPPY about it. I said it when I was five and I'm saying it today: I'm fine, thank you.

A general fuck you though, to all the people that have tried to step over me and told me what I was (not). Fuck you.

For the rest of us,

Amourx.

No comments: