Monday, July 5, 2010

To Chill

Good things of today

The heatwave, in a subversive sort of way
The foam roller and what I did to it
The very good, long, night of sleep
The laughter that comes from time to time

I'm being deliberately generic because the two most biggest thing that my life sort of revolves around are majorly disappointing and turning me into a mess of poo. Not worth their keystrokes.

More fun things-or maybe not. A thin man with longish grey hair reminded me of my dad so much that I had to turn around and look once I passed him on my bike this morning. It wasn't him (that was humour, my dad died a long time ago).

Had lunch by the water before 11 but then worked all the way thru noon and then some. No gain there.

A DJ Vadim tune in the morning. Good dub reggae continuation to my calypso week-end.

2 beers at night and figuring out that I'm deadbeat because of the heatwave. The only defence I have against a heatwave is to chill.

Feeling very proud that I can tolerate the heat without air conditioning. A little less proud that no one else would spend more than an hour in my house. Cause the people, they get conditioned too. We are very few in the resistance.

I would go all emo about my life but I can't spare it. I can't even think straight right now. The best idea may be a third beer, I dunno.

Still there is one word that I will never ever ever forget.

Amourx

No comments: