Wednesday, September 14, 2011

More Aloof

Stress is up, waaaaay up. But going down now with a hit of rhum and lime and sugar. Aaaaah.

I also had a nice chat with sister, to vent, in between her three children claiming her attention for homework, soap, nintendo, homework and random questions. It helped. I can't go into details because I wouldn't be a professional if I did - it's work related and this blog is more aloof then that (love that word).

She left me with a picture of Cinderella and her two sisters. I wasn't one of the sisters. I like this image, it calms me. And it is quite right. I might print it and put it up at my desk hehe.

Selah Sue on the speakers singing with some dude. One more thing that helps. I know that I have some alliances and some good sense. And that sometimes you have to step up and do your shit, and I did it! I can be proud.

Cool, I've just become collected. I have some housekeeping to do. A poker night tomorrow oh yeah! A reaquaintance with girlfriends past on Friday, and a very lovely Table ChampĂȘtre for Saturday.

Luvx.

No comments: