Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fight the Plague

I have a night of sleep to catch up on. Sadly it is the mundane things keeping me up - what an irritant a person can be, even now, like a plague. It is a true problem and tax. And I don't have the answer and fuck I may not sleep again.

A good thing that he wrote back, put a smile back up in my face. Distance is the best answer right now. And I'm going to turkey. And it's not that important. This post wasn't going to be about the plague.

Was it going to be about him? I am for once tired enough that I'm not too scared of what may be. I don't know the guy. I was with him for a total of 3 hours, maybe 4. All I know is that I would like to see him again, and that it doesn't have to be too fast. Fuck the plague is on me again. What was I saying.

I like to daydream. I just did it now. And you know by now if you read me that he's had a high impact on my person. Maybe because he's the first.

I need to setup a mental image again to fight the plague. It was Cinderella's sisters last week, now I don't know what it might be. It might come up in my dream.

I feel stronger even if right now I can barely keep my eyes open. Maybe the worst is behind me with the plague. Maybe I'm just happy he wrote back. Maybe I can daydream into the night.

Amourx


No comments: