Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New

Well, things are getting new and I like it. For one thing, I'm typing on a brand new macbook pro on the backlit keyboard. PURE bliss, words cannot say but this tool is bounds away from where I was tool wise, and I dare say it will take me elsewhere, or at least to today.

It's 5 am. I'm adapting to Montreal time, yesterday I was up at 4, tomorrow it will be 6. The weather is lovely.

Today I have a 15 minute meeting with the general director about my development. It can go three ways: I'm out, I'm 'developing', or nothing changes. The latter would be the most disappointing.

The mood is good. I'm hoping for good changes at work. I had a blast in Amsterdam, what great people we have there! Happy to be back at home, ready to start cleaning it (ha!), got my knit picks needle set, coffee is on the brew.

What else can I say.

Amourx.

No comments: