Saturday, April 17, 2010

Honor my 36

I am enjoying the morning quality very much. The light here is definitly bright and soft. I'm lucky to be here and in it.

I just finished my practice scarf. I call it that because I invented it for several good reasons, and I must say that it is beautiful and I would consider it edible, or definitly sleep-with material. It keeps visible signs of learning, thoughts, rythme, tension change and hasard. A keeper.

The week was hard on the body as I got used to this time zone, but otherwise it's going smoothly and lovely. I did not, ever, go out and drink tons and bike drunk and sleep in til way late. This is a first. I think it's good for me, makes me honor my 36.

Way better job opportunity here then at home and a door open to move in permanently. It's a lot more interesting when it's sunny, I admit. A bit strange, but good, that all the collegues hang out and are intimate friends too. It's easy to blend in right away. My feral nature though sometimes screams for Alone time! I'm giving it to her now.

There is nothing more -

Amourx.

No comments: