Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fire

Ok people - the plan has arisen. The A plan and the B plan are to run concurrently without conflict -- I am a project manager after all.

A couple of premises:
1- I want to keep my salary
2- I am sort of burned out
3- I have a burning fire for a kraft

Plan A: make a diagonal move within my agency (which I do really like a lot); keep the salary.

Plan B: It is a lifetime route that starts from learning the kraft to founding my own company. Right now it's learning the kraft time, the age of discovery. That's all there is to it. No deadline - this project is completely driven from the heart.

I know that craft is spelled with a c. I like spelling it with a k, because kraft means strength in German.

This is really tactical. I could write that I have changed, that I'm feeling a lot older, that I've folded up and resigned a bit inside. On the upside I am calmer, less distressed. I don't think that I can help any of this while I am burned. So I don't obsess about it.

I like the 3 day snowfall we're having. Inside it's really delightful.

Amourx.

No comments: