Wednesday, January 13, 2010

15 minutes chrono

Je me suis donner une chance en mettant mon cadran une heure plus tôt et voilà. Je me demande si je devrais aller au party annuel car, je ne me sens pas moi-même ces jours-ci. Je pense beaucoup - c'est peut-être la pression (certainement).

Alright English it is. I've been a bit of a wreck at least once a week and my thoughts are downers, plus I think of aging and that automatically makes me older which has ALWAYS been my problem. Always been too old to have fun and enjoy.

Anyway, I'll go to the party even if I have nothing to wear really. Spend a day and a night there in the snow - it should be fun you know. Just need to put on my right attitude coat. I must say that I would shelter like a clam instead, but I can't. Ok.

Things I worry about: my mood, my mental health, my energy, thinking that I should drop the pills completely, my extra fold on the tummy, my skin wearing out. Also my home, my relationship, my career.

This is just because I don't have 50% of my time to relax and do stuff that I like, I think. Anyway it's temporary and will last 3 weeks.

Then I will take a break, yay!

Gonna find a right attitude hat now, got to get dressed and enter the arena.

Amourx.

No comments: