Monday, January 11, 2010

Booster

It's Monday morning and I'm definitely in need of a perk. You know, those happy mood booster things. I didn't sleep at all between Saturday and Sunday, so I feel cheated out of my week-end. I'm going in the office a little bit late as a starter, I need time.

The mood boosters really worked. Ok they often consisted of Things, like knee high boots and a purse that I want to fondle at night. The key is more to remember that I had some energy on Thursday-Friday and I used it well instead of lying on my couch in front of tv.

I also had a packed week-end with lots of fun, people stuff. To bad that I was a wreck on Sunday :(. The good thing, since I was receiving, I did the fasted possible clearing the stuff out of view and mock-cleaning humanly possible.

This week... I'd like probably to start moving more. I have a work xmas party next week-end. I don't want to wreck my body with drinks anymore. So there.

Wish me luck as I enter the most intense, crazy, weeks of the year. With all the wisdom that I have gained over the year(s) doing this job, it still kept me awake in the week-end. I'm hoping for a lot of nice, positive things to happen. I'll be on the look-out.

Amourx.

No comments: