Friday, July 22, 2011

Twelve o'clock

This is a down, my first one, coming after mostly highs but it's never pretty to be here. Therefor I look at things starkly even if I am not poorly, not neglected, not unloved... but. I can look at it starkly.

I'd say the past 7 years have been something like a electro-ressucitation that started with a relationship, a struggle and a loss. Deep insatisfaction with my occupation (but at least I had something whereas before that nothing was sure), a firing, then a challenging job and finally a decent one. A long relationship with the wrong guy. And here I am asking again the same question: will I be loved. Will I be seen.

Fuck Fuck Fuck I don't want to go there, probably won't stay long. I'm working on it a lot. I'm a hard worker. I work. This is brought to you by too hot weather and too cheap sangria alone.

love.

No comments: