Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Free

Well well well, it has been a good spell.

I have been up to some stuff, namely:
I made myself single

Well that's the biggest thing. I'm sick to-day so I won't be brilliant. I have had the itch to write some more in here, cause we all know that I am not a talker. And some things need to be written. So.

I still put too much of me in work, but I am getting better and having more fun. I have had the most girlfriend nights and chats since I left high school. I talk about my breakup to all who ask - I'm usually at peace. Sometimes a tad weary, but I get back on track quickly.

I have not made a move towards new men. Could they not come to me i say... I think I'm still tired and need to shape up. Oh and on that topic, I'm feeling a bit larger than I'd like to be, but, I still like me, even this way.

I'm still me, just a bit more free.

Amourx.

No comments: