Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Record

Um - I am a bit sick and deaf in one year. It's fine because I just had an invitation to the U2 concert on Friday, so I won't need earplugs, well maybe just one.

The moral is where it's at here on the descentes/girlinabottle blog my people, you all know that. And so, the moral is... ok.

I stayed home today because of this weird cold - I missed a day of of training (but I will be able to take it back) and something went god-awfully wrong at work and if I had been there, it would have made a difference. But hey I won't talk about work otherwise the rumors that I'm still too much in my work will turn out true.

Love? No. I'm not needy right now. I have girlfriends and a few regrets - I'm still an odd duck socially. But eventually I will need to see the world.

This isn't helping. But it is a record.

Amourx

No comments: