Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cave Woman

A pack of 3 large soft cover moleskins, for my book
A book on writing, also for my book
A balance ball kit with dvd and resistance band
A hair mag

No need for running shoes - the ones I have are fine. I wasn't going to return home empty handed, so I carefully indulged in the above.

I forgot to mention the light wind/water resistant shell I got when I dropped my skies off at the shop.

You got to admit though, there are worst vices. Most of this stuff is to help me be more better. Meditation kit, balance ball, blow dryer... (and oh my god this blow dryer sooo rocks! My hair dry in an instant, and i have A LOT of hair, it normally takes OVER 12 HOURS for them to completely air dry. This new device did it in 5 minutes. I kid you not. Plus, it makes it all shiny with its infrared ionized tourmaline ceramic bi-motor 80 mile per hour goodness).

All tripping over the hair dryer business aside, this isn't exactly a revolution. I still have a long way to go. Going out and seeing people, going out dancing and partying, going to soirées... I have to go pick my life where I dropped it off last time.

But for now I'm perfectly content with my stuff, my couch, a blanket, some energy bars and grapefruit juice within hand's reach. That's my primal best idea for any night. With or without the boyfriend. If I had cable and a big tv screen I would never leave.

I can think of a thousand things that are wrong with that picture. I'm just saying that's where the kat wants to go these days, and I'm not fighting with the kat.

Amourx.

No comments: