Thursday, November 5, 2015

Summary

For the record. I found a new psychologist who gave me some mandalas to colour. In the art supply shop I awoke a bit, I was already thinking of drawing which is easier and different than writing. I cleared up  my house. My doctor and my boss told me, wrote me, that I need to rest as long as I needed to rest and I would say when. I don't have any money coming in and I have to figure that out. I'm looking at fall leaves and light and I am amazed. I still am low key but I finished my three mid term exams. I'm reading Ferrante. It's still my birthday since my family is doing a brunch for me next week-end. Kind of a new world where space is given and I am starting to accept that I can take it and use it. Beau is also happy about how it's turning out for me. I still didn't tell everyone, but there aren't that many folks to tell anyway, and this feels right. Another nice fall day today and I may get out. Administration duty linger on, but that's for tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

Amourx.

No comments: